Friday, October 21, 2011

Chamomile tea after a long week

I keep realizing different things that I did this week, and remembering them all I realize that it is not surprise that I am exhausted! It is time for some chamomile tea (check), sleep (getting there), and a refreshing hike (coming soon). In the meantime, here is what I did:

Went to my Thinktank meeting
Explored UMFA with a friend and spent an hour and a half on one exhibit (that's right, one!)
Practiced Tennis in the field house
Wrote my midterm essay for Intellectual Traditions on the same topic that I have been working on for an essay for my Western Civilization class
Received the highest grade (98.5) on the midterm for my US Government class
Went to a forum about redistricting
Discussed history essay with history professor
Went to a poetry reading
Went to a Government Relations meeting and will potentially be co-chair for the Special Projects Committee
Had free pie at the Village Inn with suitemates at 10:00 pm
Asked by Dr. Jones to TA for him
Played and won a very fun tennis match for the intramurals
Had a 'lunch date' to learn more about running for ASUU Assembly
Went to a lecture about the European crisis with the Euro
Worked on distributing Education First pamphlets for the Special Projects Committee of the GR board

Yeesh. No wonder I am tired.

Time to return to my tea.

1 comment: